From: Hall, Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Vacancy Announcement Open - Budget Analyst, GS-0560-11/12 (R4-19-10586850-DS-MP)
To: FW4 ALL R4 <[log in to unmask]>

Please see the vacancy announcement information below - this is an important position on our Regional Business Team, which will report to the RD's Office.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Jackie Hall
Chief, Administrative Operations Center
Joint Administrative Operations | U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
[log in to unmask] | Office: (404) 679-4087 | Mobile: (470) 403-7848
JAO Mission:  To deliver innovative administrative services that advance the mission of the
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.