At Oklahoma State University, we have the state divided out to 3 districts, each district has a District Director who interviews and hires Extension Agents. (we call them Educators) This process for us is definitely more efficient given the amount of Educators we hire.

LaTricia Snider, PHR, SHRM-CP

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

Email:  [log in to unmask]