From: Jennifer M. Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 11:47 AM
To: Gari N. Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Extension Agent Search Process

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rester, Juli
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Extension Agent Search Process

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!

Can you share some information me with regarding your Extension Agent search process?  Is it centralized, regional, or in the county?  Also, what is the makeup of the search committee?

Thanks in advance,

Juli

Juli Rester, CCP, SPHR

Sr. Human Resources Generalist | Department of Human Resources Management |

Mississippi State University | Go Dawgs!

Location:  225 McArthur Hall | Mailing:  Box 9603 | Miss. State, MS  39762 |

Direct:  662.325.1831 | Fax:  662.325.8395