Hello,

September 10th, 2019 officially marks the University of Tennessee's 225th anniversary! In honor of this special occasion, the university will host three major events on that day: Big Orange Birthday Party, Trek to the Smokeys, and Circle Park Block Party. An email invitation will go out to the whole campus soon with more information, but we are looking for volunteers for the first two events now.

The Big Orange Birthday Party will be held from 11:30am-2:30pm on HSS Plaza. It will feature attractions, free food, and activities for kids of all ages.
Trek to the Smokeys will be from 2-4pm at each of the 10 Smokey statues. Staff at each tent will have birthday presents to hand out.
The Circle Park Block Party will be 4-7pm at Circle Park. It will be hosted by Advancement and feature family-friendly activities and free food, of course.

There are only a few spots left that we need to fill! If you are interested in volunteering for a shift, please add your name and email to the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YYxVVs21xxiBotj4y7UgqfY6upl6AL0BPLNCOC_4Sqo/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your consideration! Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Tyger

--
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Tyger Glauser

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
1345 Circle Park Drive

communications.utk.edu
Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html