With the start of the semester around the corner and our Big Orange Birthday Party just over a month away on September 10, we wanted to make sure you have the tools you need to help celebrate our 225th anniversary year. Anyone who would like to have access to the logo toolkit or information on promotional items that have already been designed, please contact Emily Corum at 974-8568 or [log in to unmask].

And be sure to check out the 225th website where you can view our history timeline, stories, and events planned throughout the year. We also want to know about any anniversary events you plan on hosting—add them to our 225th anniversary channel on the UT calendar.

If you have any other questions, contact Beth Gladden at 974-9008 or [log in to unmask].

Emily Corum
Senior Project Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing