From: Totten, Katherine Jesse <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:58 AM
Subject: RecSports is hiring!

Hello,
UT RecSports is currently in the hiring process for a number of positions. In particular our Grounds and Maintenance teams are looking to hire for their student staff teams. I am reaching out to various groups on campus in the hopes that you would pass this on to students involved with your organization. This position allows for a lot of flexibility in the student's schedule, while still providing sufficient hours. This jobs provides the opportunity for students to gain meaningful, hands-on skills/experiences and prepare for life after graduation. If interested, the student can go to our RecSports website, click About>Employment>Student Assistants and click on the online application link, making sure to put Grounds/Maintenance Assistant as their desired position choice. If they have further questions about the position and all that it entails, they can contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time,

Katherine Totten

Facilities Graduate Assistant

RecSports Department