Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Dear Master Gardeners –

Don't miss the chance to join us on the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and Gardens of the Southwest or the New Zealand fall tours! We have some room remaining on both of these tours. I would appreciate it if you would please pass this along to anyone that might be interested. You do not have to be a Master Gardener to go on either of these, but between the two tours, we have Master Gardeners going from 14 counties. If there are any ladies who would like to go, but would prefer to have a roommate, we have one lady on each tour who would like to share a room.

You will find detailed itineraries for each trip attached to this email describing the trip, cost, and how to register.

Troy Marden, the host of Nashville Public Television's Volunteer Gardener, Ron and Linda Williams of Garden Travels and myself, Jason Reeves, curator of the University of Tennessee Gardens in Jackson, have been collaborating on garden tours for several years. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of us if you have questions.

Jason Reeves[log in to unmask] or 731-425-4765 (Albuquerque and New Zealand)

Troy Marden: [log in to unmask] or 615-974-5566 (Albuquerque)

Linda Williams: [log in to unmask] or 317-408-3880 (New Zealand)

Happy Gardening,

Jason

Jason Reeves

Horticulturist

West TN AgResearch & Education Center

605 Airways Blvd.

Jackson, Tennessee 38301

731-425-4765 Office / 731-424-1643 Office

[log in to unmask] | west.tennessee.edu/ornamentals

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/ut-gardens_4c.jpghttps://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT-AGRESEARCH_4c.jpg

Identify and Control Crapemyrtle Bark Scale

http://west.tennessee.edu/ornamentals/BarkScale.asp

Crapemurder!!! STOP THE CHOP!

Learn more about the proper care of crapemyrtles at:

http://taes.utk.edu/upload/WTREC/CrapeMyrtleCare.pdf

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html