From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rita Shacklett
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Foundation Directory

Attention: This email originated from a source external to Metro Government. Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or links from external sources.
We are actually subscribing to it for 5 years through a grant we received from a local foundation who recommended it.  The closest place to us that has it is Nashville and it is one that you have to physically go to a place to use it.  We did a grant writing workshop with other non-profits and the instructors show it to us and it's amazing.  We are excited to be able to offer it to our non-profits in the area.