Good morning!

Even if your library is not a Tenn-Share member (https://www.tenn-share.org/), you can participate and propose a session for Tenn-Share’s Fall Conference.

TS_FallConference19VerySmall.jpg

Data Storm!

Bridging Divides, Navigating Data, and Harnessing Change for Good

Librarians in all library types know how patrons and users are awash in a flood of data and resources. Collection statistics, focus groups, usage reports, surveys, and so much more demand our eyes, minds, and time as we chart out new services and plans. How do we weigh this data?  How do we recognize flaws in the algorithms and data-gathering we use (from ILS platforms, vendors, etc.) or design in our own libraries?  What can we do to better harness the information at our fingertips and transform it into a better environment for our communities and our patrons?

Join us in Nashville at the Tenn-Share Fall Conference to find and share ways to weather the data storm and make data work for libraries across the state.  Submit proposals on how data is being used to predict needs, prepare for emergencies (of all types and sizes), and transform our members for good.  The deadline to share your power over the data-winds is Wednesday, August 7!

https://www.tenn-share.org/

--

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Jenifer (one "n") Grady, MSLS, MBA, CAE

Executive Director, Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium

615-669-8670

DIRECT BILLING INQUIRIES TO [log in to unmask].

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. Please forward this email to [log in to unmask] if you believe it is suspicious.

To unsubscribe from the TNSHARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.utm.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TNSHARE&A=1