From: John Galvez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] New Job Opportunity with TNC - NY
To: Cynthia Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Just FYI

John

___________________________________
John Galvez, Ph.D.
Project Leader

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
Peninsular Florida Fisheries Office (FWCO)
1339 20th Street
Vero Beach,  FL 32960
(772) 469 - 4314
(772) 538 - 9934 Mobile
Email: [log in to unmask]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cheryl Millett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 18, 2019 at 9:17:42 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] New Job Opportunity

Hi all,

Since we’ve got such great expertise in Florida, I want to pass on this job opportunity to lead an invasives program with TNC in NY. See below. There are big shoes to fill there, and I think we could get one of our hardy Florida seeds to cross-pollinate there in a good way.

Cheryl Millett
Tiger Creek Preserve Manager
(863) 635-7506, ext. 207 (Office)

(863) 604-3352 (Cell)
(863) 635-6456 (Fax)

nature.org

Download our Nature Conservancy magazine App FREE for exclusive digital content.

The Nature Conservancy
Tiger Creek Preserve

674 Pfundstein Road

P. O. Box 630