Good afternoon,

We are seeking your assistance in sharing some exciting career opportunities with the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.  Two positions for Assistant Directors, County Office Operations, have been posted. One position will be housed at Alabama A&M and the second position will be housed at Auburn University.  In order to reach the largest possible pool, we need your assistance in our recruitment efforts.

The position announcements can be located on our website at the following link: https://www.aces.edu/about-us-2/employment-opportunities/

Thank you for sharing this announcement with interested and qualified candidates in the Extension System and beyond.

We appreciate your assistance.

Warmest regards,

Chris

Chris McClendon