From: Blue Ridge Assistant Director <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Monday, July 8, 2019 at 2:18 PM
Subject: Fall Job Opening

Hello,

My name is Anna Dinwiddie and I am the Assistant Director at Blue Ridge Outdoor Education Center in Toccoa, Georgia. I wanted to reach out because we still have an opening for an Environmental Educator for our Fall 2019 season.

I have attached our job posting to this email, if you would be so kind to please pass it along to your students as well as students who have recently graduated. We hire seasonally, in the fall and spring.

If you, or any of your students, have any questions please feel free to contact me or our director, Blake Burks at [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much for you time.

Anna Dinwiddie

Assistant Director

Blue Ridge Outdoor Education Center