From: EPC Faculty <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Tidwell, Christine (Christine)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 2:49 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EPC-FACULTY] Change to Orientation Location

EPC Faculty,

We have been informed that the large meeting room we had previously reserved for our student orientation is no longer a large room (they replaced the movable divider wall with a permanent wall) and will not accommodate our group. For that reason, our Student Orientation, on August 20 is now being held in the Nursing Building. I have attached a new version of the Orientation Flyer for your use. Although I will be sending this out to the listserv, I recommend that program coordinators also send this to your students, especially new students, to ensure that they both receive and actually pay attention to the change.

Thanks,
Christine