Happy Monday!  Issue 69.1 of Tennessee Libraries is now available online at https://www.tnla.org/page/17Contents include:

Open Doors with Screens Installed

by Dina Harris

Opening Our Minds: Two Early Career Librarians.  Two Roundtables.  Where To From Here?

by Ashley Roach-Freiman & Joseph Winberry

The Evolving Reference Desk: If We Scrap It, Then What?

by Joseph E. Weber & Christopher Ross Bowron

Attending and Presenting at the TLA Annual Conference

by Ashli Wells

Connecting Compassion with Service: Opening Doors for a Neglected Population in the Academic Library

by Nicole Wood, Tina Reid, & Jennifer Harris

BOOK REVIEWS

Edited by Ashley Roach-Freiman

A Hard Rain: America in the 1960s, Our Decade of Hope, Possibility, and Innocence Lost

by Leslie J. Collie

The Secret History of RDX: The Super-Explosive that Helped Win World War II

by Richard Griffin

For Duty and Honor: Tennessee's Mexican War Experience

by Livy Simpson

Thanks to everyone for their great contributions to further our profession in Tennessee.  If you are interested in submitting to Tennessee Libraries for a future issue, please see the call for articles: https://www.tnla.org/page/33

Thanks, and have a wonderful week!

Sharon Holderman, Editor

Jennifer Queen, Associate Editor

Ashley Roach-Freiman, Book Reviews Editor