This is all great! And I completely agree, it does not hurt to invite
legislators to your library and tell them about all the great things you
are doing for their constituents.

Thank you for continuing to represent TN Libraries at the national level!

Lis Ann Morehart
Youth Services Librarian
Shelbyville-Bedford County Public Library
Co-Chair, Intellectual Freedom Committee, TLA
Co-Chair, Legislative Committee, TLA
220 S Jefferson St
Shelbyville, TN 37160
sbcplibrary.org <http://www.sbcplibrary.org/>