Everyone:

This invitation is from Tennessee Health Sciences Library Association (THeSLA), an affiliate group of TLA.   This group is open to everyone interested in health and libraries, for all library personnel as well as students or faculty with membership dues optional for 2019-2020.   This meeting will include a CE class on Health Literacy from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.   Please contact Emily Weyant, President of THeSLA at [log in to unmask] should you need further information.  We look forward to you joining us for this informative meeting or in the near future.

Encouraging and inviting new voices!

If you have not participated in the Tennessee Health Science Library Association before,  we'd love to meet you. Our activities focus on health related librarianship across all types of libraries (academic, special, and public). We welcome participation from library students and staff as well as professional librarians.

The Tennessee Health Science Library Association 2019 meeting will take place on August 8th at Sherrod Library, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN.

Registration, tentative schedule, and CE information is available here:

https://www.theslatn.org/upcoming-events/#!event-list

We are currently seeking volunteers for lightning talks (5-10 minutes). See the link above for sign-up information.

Fees for THeSLA organization membership from 2019 - 2020 are optional in the interest of growing and promoting our group of library professionals passionate about health education and information.

We look forward to meeting you!

- The THeSLA Planning Committee

Copyright © |2019 | Tennessee Health Science Library Association|  All rights reserved.

Our  website is:
https://www.theslatn.org/