Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am resending the notice of the STC-ETC Summer Social as a reminder! If you did not get a chance to RSVP to Savannah, email her right now and bring a dish to pass. I bet there will be an extra hot dog or two with trimmings! Hope to see you there.

Mary

 STC-ETC 2019 Summer Social

When: Sunday, June 16, 2019, 4 P.M. to 7 P.M.

Where: The Cove at Concord Park, 11808 S Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922

Description: Join STC-ETC for our summer social at The Cove at Concord Park! We will soak up the summer sun, grill burgers and hot dogs, and enjoy camaraderie with fellow technical communicators.

The Cove is nestled on the shore of Fort Loudoun Lake and offers a range of activities: paddling, fishing, and swimming. The River Sports Cove store supplies standup paddleboard, canoe, and kayak rentals. On land there is a playground, beach volleyball court, and nature trails.

STC-ETC will provide burgers, hot dogs, and all of the fixings, as well as tea, lemonade, and water. We invite you to bring a dish to share (salty or sweet!) and your friends and family.

Please RSVP by Sunday, June 9th to Savannah DeFreese at [log in to unmask].

Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.

"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”

708.738.8178 cell