Drama Free Graphic Design

June 27, 2019

2:00 pm – 4:00 pm

Are your library's brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials starting to look stale and boring? Are your graphic design skills simply copy and paste clip art in black and white? Does the thought of using Adobe InDesign or Microsoft Publisher make your palms sweat? In this course, we will learn about basic elements that make up a design as well as principles on how to use those elements. Lastly, we will demonstrate how to tie it all together using the user friendly free web-based design program, Canva, to create remarkable print and electronic promotional materials.

Learning Objectives:

Registration rates:

Early bird until June 5, 2019 - Amigos Member: $70/Non-Member: $95

After June 5, 2019 - Amigos Member: $130/Non-Member $155

Register today at https://www.amigos.org/node/4302.

Check out our complete continuing education schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education.

Jodie Borgerding

Continuing Education Services Manager

Amigos Library Services

1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207

Ballwin, MO  63021

(972) 340-2897

http://www.amigos.org

Untapped Potential: Discovering and Developing the Leader Within

Annual Member Online Conference

May 15, 2019