Dear Friends and Good People  -
#  Info just 2 clicks away  #

Since its beginnings in 1992, the Friends of Tennessee Libraries (FOTL) has existed only to help and support its members.  To achieve this goal, we create, and link with organizations who publish, resources helpful to local Friends groups and members.  FOTL collects this information on our website at http://www.friendstnlibraries.org <http://www.friendstnlibraries.org/?fbclid=IwAR3Ps65SZEZ2k6TL4OI0EEcRWZ2iE1VheRiwgbWI7nxZoJOGFSJ6F5dUjLg> and promotes our work through our Facebook Page at http://tinyurl.com/FOTLFacebook <http://tinyurl.com/FOTLFacebook>,   During our Annual Meeting last Saturday, questions were asked about topics for which we have materials to help.

To find information in our resource collection, just click on the address below, look through the Table of Contents for the subject of your search, then click on the document’s name, and voilà, you’re there!  -  just two clicks away.

If you have a problem with the link and/or you have a suggestion for needed material you can’t find, please let me know at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Will appreciate any thoughts you have to make this resource more helpful and easy to use.

Happy searching  -  Don

FOTL Table of Contents for Publications and Links <http://rurallibrarydirectors.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/133501494/FOTL%20Table%20of%20Contents%20for%20Publications%20and%20Links.pdf>
or
https://tinyurl.com/FOTLTableofContents <https://tinyurl.com/FOTLTableofContents>

or

- - -

Donald B. Reynolds, Jr.
P.O. Box 278
Talbott, Tennessee 37877
865.475.2030
2014-17, 2018-19 President, Friends of Tennessee Libraries (FOTL)
      Web Site <http://www.friendstnlibraries.org/>   Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Tennessee-Libraries/78895803726?fref=ts>   Friends Ethical Statement <http://www.friendstnlibraries.org/wp-content/uploads/FOTL-Ethical-Dozen-for-Friends-of-the-Library-18Sept2015.pdf>   Parent Tips for Reading Aloud <http://www.friendstnlibraries.org/wp-content/uploads/Parent-Tips-for-Reading-Aloud-Sept-2014-Imagination-Week-Handout-REV-FINAL1.pdf>   Tool Kit for Building Friends Group <http://www.friendstnlibraries.org/wp-content/uploads/Final-Sept2015FOTL-TOOL-KIT-for-Building-a-Library-Friends-Group-REV-Sept2015.pdf>
Former Chair, Tennessee Library Association Trustees/Friends Section
Retired Director, Nolichucky Regional Library, Tennessee
Founding Director/Former President, Association for Rural and Small Libraries
Rural & Small Library Directors’ Tool Kit <http://rurallibrarydirectors.pbworks.com/>