Image

QUALITY WHOLESALE GRADUATION

PRODUCTS

Image

A new school year is now underway, and before long it’ll be graduation season. If there’s anything more stressful at graduation season, it’s the last-minute shopping for graduation regalia where you could end up spending more than you should.

We’d like to take the time to share with you a limited time offer, extending 10% OFF all of our graduation products!

CODE: 15OFFSALE

Why buy from Gradcapandgown?

We’re the largest retailer of graduation regalia in the US. For over seven years, our company has helped over 3 million students from over 30,000 schools, colleges and universities spend less on graduations.

  • We have the widest and most complete selection of graduation regalia you will ever find online
  • We can make custom caps & gowns and deliver them straight to your door step
  • All our products are guaranteed to match your specifications—or your money back
  • Guaranteed lowest prices—the more items purchased, the lesser the cost

Don't wait up to the last minute and spend more. Grab this special exclusively to your school today!

If you need assistance with pricing, product information, or have any other questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Best,

Virginia Pittman | Sales Representative | Gradcapandgown.com

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

Copyright © 2019 Gradcapandgown.com All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe / Change Profile