Good morning!

Currently, Oklahoma State requires a minimum 2.5 GPA for an applicant with a BS, like Tennessee, we do not have a requirement for a completed MS.

LaTricia Snider, PHR, SHRM-CP

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

Email:  [log in to unmask]