Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

I'm following up on the advice in Michael Camponovo's email below by sharing something I came across recently that may also help you.  It's from ESRI's ARC News, last Spring but still timely advice!

See attached and best wishes to all of you in your job searches.

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography