Geographers and Sustainers,

I’ve been contacted by a recruiter looking to fill several full-time junior positions at ORNL. The ideal candidate would have completed 311, 411, remote sensing, and Python. They are hoping to start interviews next week. If you fit at least 3 of those 4 criteria and want to be considered for these positions, please send me the following:

Send me your information no later than noon on Saturday (May 11) so that I can pass it along. After that I’ll be out of the office for 2 weeks and won’t be checking my email.

Good luck,

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department