Geographers and Sustainers,

Apologies in advance, I’m getting emails from all sorts of folks recruiting at ORNL right now so you’ll likely be hearing from me a few times as I try to compile everything.

Be sure to check the Zintellect website (https://www.zintellect.com/Catalog) to learn about a myriad of post-bachelors, post-masters, post-doctoral, and other positions. To narrow your search, try the keyword GIS and limit to TN (although there are opportunities across the US). I found about 11 different positions ranging from settlement mapping to UAVs to data science that seem relevant.

Good luck,

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department