Hello communicators!

The Science Alliance just launched an internal funding opportunity this week for faculty members partnering with ORNL scientists. We'd love your help passing this along to our faculty who might be interested. Below is the email that went out to the DDDH list today. If you have any questions or want more information, just shoot me an email. Thanks so much!!

___________

The Science Alliance is excited to announce a new funding opportunity: Support for Affiliated Research Teams (StART). This biannual program is designed to provide funds that will enable new collaborations with ORNL researchers by providing up to $150 thousand over two years, given progress towards external funding in the first year. Find more information on the Science Alliance website<https://scialli.utk.edu/apply-for-support-for-affiliated-research-teams-start/>.

Proposals for the first round of review are due June 24, 2019, at 5 p.m.

The StART program is just one of the new opportunities that will be part of the Science Alliance's efforts to grow the university's capabilities and interactions with ORNL, and our team looks forward to working with the campus community on these endeavors.

To streamline internal funding and competition management, the Office of Research and Engagement has recently acquired a new internal software called InfoReady. InfoReady<https://utk.infoready4.com/> will replace all of the emails, spreadsheets, and shared folders currently used for internal competitions with a more efficient system. Applications, reviews, and award notifications for internal funding and limited submission competitions will be managed through the software.

Questions regarding InfoReady may be directed to Betty Carmon ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). Questions related to StART or other Science Alliance programs may be directed to Jennifer Brown ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Jennifer Brown
Science Alliance
Office of Research & Engagement
The University of Tennessee
1534 White Ave., Suite 118-M
Knoxville, TN 37996-1529
PH: (865) 974-6765
FAX: (865) 974-7400

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html