Hi communicators! The Office of Research and Engagement is launching a new program for faculty interested in applying for a Fulbright. All faculty are eligible. Could you please help disseminate the below announcement?

Thanks so much!
Hannah

Faculty Fulbright Application Program

This year the faculty Fulbright deadline is later than usual: September 16, 2019.

Therefore the Office of Research and Engagement will offer a special Fulbright application program this summer. Our new program includes a sequence of interactive workshops, reviews by Fulbright fellows on campus, and small writing groups, all in addition to our standard application review.

We encourage all Fulbright applicants to participate. We especially encourage faculty members who have not yet considered a Fulbright application for this year to take advantage of this program. It is not too late to start!

View Full Program Description<https://research.utk.edu/faculty-fulbright-application-program/>

Contact Alan Rutenberg at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions or would like to register.

--

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Hannah Schmidt

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html