Hello, communicators!

ORE needs some help spreading the word about a Responsible Conduct of Research workshop we’re co-hosting with Tickle College of Engineering. The workshop is Tuesday, May 14, from 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. in the Toyota Auditorium at Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy.

We’d appreciate it If you could share this information with your departments/colleges.

Thanks so much,

Erin

The Office of Research and Engagement, in partnership with the Tickle College of Engineering (TCE), will host a Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) workshop on Tuesday, May 14 in the Toyota Auditorium of the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy.

The university is in the process of revising policies and procedures to make RCR awareness training mandatory for all funded investigators and their research team, with the expectation that they will meet their training requirement by the end of the next academic year. This workshop will fulfill that mandatory training requirement.

Lunch will be provided for those who register by Thursday, May 9. Please contact Sarah Pruett (865-974-9918, [log in to unmask]) with any questions.

--

signature_2048028568

Erin K. Chapin

Director of Research Communications