Friends and Colleagues in TLA –

We have been completely overwhelmed with your response in registering for the upcoming TLA Conference the end of the month. (April 24, 25 and 26).

Early bird registration ends tomorrow (April 2), so please be aware of that. You can still register via our website.  Please note that online registration will remain open until April 19th and after that you may register onsite at the conference.

https://www.tnla.org/default.aspx

With all the excitement around the upcoming conference, we do need to clarify that our hotel is now full. After adding additional rooms for us, they can no longer accept additional reservations. We realize this has created a problem for many of you. We reached out the Hilton Garden Inn (311 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga TN, 37402) and they were happy to work with use regarding additional reservations and will honor our room rate. Reservation information is below:

•   Call the hotel direct at (423) 308-9000.  Provide the front desk the arrival date and group name –Tennessee Library Association
•   Copy and paste the URL listed below into your web browser and enter the link:https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/gi/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=CHADTGI&spec_plan=TLA&arrival=20190423&departure=20190426&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

While this hotel is not beside the Convention Center, it is in the heart of Chattanooga and on the route of the FREE ELECTRIC SHUTTLE

http://www.chattanoogaparking.org/Portals/0/Shuttle_Guide.pdf

Thank you for your patience and we cannot wait to see you in Chattanooga!!

Jamie Osborn and Cindy Welch  (TLA Conference Co-Chairs 2019)

Jamie Osborn
Branch Manager
Halls Branch Library
4518 E Emory Rd