Attached is a fun poster to help you to keep patron privacy in mind. It is based on the privacy tips top ten list the Intellectual Freedom Committee (with the help of Heather Lanier and Jeremy Estes) created last year. Heather and I always wanted to create such a poster when we first released the top ten list. This was my task but I never got around to it. This is in no way endorsed by DC Comics or ALA. It's a Fair Use superhero flex IMHO.

If you're at TLA Conference, come to the Intellectual Freedom Committee Meeting on Thursday, April 25, 1:10pm in Room 7 and get a laminated copy. First come, first served. IF Committee will also discuss meeting rooms, book challenges, and what to put on our new page on the TLA website. You will also get to hang out with some gnarly, like-minded people.

Cheers,

[http://images.library.nashville.org/library/LOYsignature.png]

Bryan Neil Jones, Systems Librarian
Nashville Public Library | Technology & Collections
615 Church St | Nashville, TN | 37219
615.862.5800 x73725 | http://www.library.nashville.org<http://www.library.nashville.org/>