Thank you to those of you who have submitted names for our "In Memoriam" at the  upcoming TLA Conference.  Below are the names we have received so far.  If you have not submitted a name yet and would like to, please feel free. The person did not have to be a TLA member. Any person you know of who influenced Libraries in Tennessee and who passed within the last year will be included. We are looking forward to honoring these individuals at the upcoming conference.  Please send me any additional names off list.

Thank you -

Jenny Beasley - Knox County Public Library

Dr. Ed Cortez - The University of Tennessee, School of Information Sciences

Harriette Huff Gaida - James E Walker Library at Middle Tennessee State University

Molly C Holland - James E Walker Library at Middle Tennessee State University

Heather Lanier - Brentwood Public Library

Betty Nance - Tennessee Library Association, Executive Secretary

Ronny (Ron) Dale Perry - Nashville Public Library

Ray Thrasher - Trevecca Nazarene University

Jamie Osborn
Branch Manager
Halls Branch Library
4518 E Emory Rd