Hi all,

A reminder below for this Thursday’s webinar. This topic is being presented during Choose Privacy Week, and will be similar in content to Bryan’s in-person session at TLA Conference last week. I attended that one and was both highly informed and entertained!  Hope you’re able to join us, but if not, we should be posting the archived version to the TLA site afterwards.

Best,

Matthew

The TLA Staff and Career Development Committee, in conjunction with the TLA Intellectual Freedom Committee, invites you to attend a live webinar on Thursday, May 2, 2019, 10:00am – 11:00am central time. Bryan Neil Jones, Systems Librarian at Nashville Public Library and IF Committee member, will present:

"Privacy is Dead. Can I have Your Password?"

“Choose Privacy Week” will be held May 1-7 again, though ALA is now emphasizing the theme “Choose Privacy Every Day.”

Please use the link below for registration and to see a full description of the webinar. Bryan will also lead a version of this webinar in-person at the upcoming TLA conference in Chattanooga.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7271667825920116225

Best wishes,

Matthew

Matthew Jordan, Director

Clinch River Regional Library

Tennessee State Library & Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

130 N. Main St, Ste. 2, Clinton, TN 37716

Main: 865-220-4000  Direct: 865-220-4053  Toll-Free: 855-692-8186, option 2

Fax: 865-425-4468  Email: [log in to unmask]

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline