Shared on behalf of Jamie Osborn and myself …

Colleagues –

As part of the upcoming Tennessee Library Association Conference, the TLA Conference Committee has decided to honor any Tennessee Librarians who have passed away in the last year. We will be sharing their names during the TLA General Session on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in Chattanooga. If you know of anyone you would like included in such a memorial, please send their name and where they served to me at [log in to unmask]
.

Thank you -

Jamie Osborn

Branch Manager

Halls Branch Library

4518 E Emory Rd

Dr. Cindy C. Welch

Clinical Associate Professor

School of Information Sciences

UT Experience Learning Fellow

The University of Tennessee

Phone: 865-974-7918

Email: [log in to unmask]

Pronouns: she, her, hers

facebook30  instagramupdated  twitter30  linkedinlogo30top-spacer
twolinelogospacer