Shared on behalf of Jamie Osborn and myself …

Colleagues –

As part of the upcoming Tennessee Library Association Conference, the TLA Conference Committee has decided to honor any Tennessee Librarians who have passed away in the last year. We will be sharing their names during the TLA General Session on Thursday, April 25, 2019, in Chattanooga. If you know of anyone you would like included in such a memorial, please send their name and where they served to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you -

Jamie Osborn
Branch Manager
Halls Branch Library
4518 E Emory Rd

Dr. Cindy C. Welch
Clinical Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
UT Experience Learning Fellow
The University of Tennessee
Phone: 865-974-7918
Pronouns: she, her, hers
[facebook30]<https://www.facebook.com/UTKSIS/>  [instagramupdated] <https://www.instagram.com/utk_sis/>   [twitter30] <https://twitter.com/UTKSIS>   [linkedinlogo30] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/utksis/>
[twolinelogospacer]<https://www.sis.utk.edu/>