I have one more question, MTSU has a booth and somehow on the sched it is
showing "Frank Lambert" as a vendor, when in fact he is with MTSU. Can we
combine the two of those? You can change the email on the MTSU one to be
his email if that helps [log in to unmask]

Sorry for the confusion. I was the contact for the booth last year and he
will mostly be manning it this year.

Thanks,
Holly