This is the first announcement for the Midwest Geometry Conference 2019, which will take place at Iowa State University September 6-8th, 2019.

INVITED SPEAKERS:

Sun-Yung Alice Chang

Jeanne Nielsen Clelland

Donatella Danielli

Casey Lynn Kelleher

Juanita Pinzón-Caicedo

María Soria-Carro

WEBSITE:

https://stinga.public.iastate.edu/MGC2019.html

REGISTRATION:

Free registration is now available at the website listed above. Please register early even if you are not applying for funding, in order to help with our planning.

FUNDING:

NSF funding is available to support the participation of undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs, and those without other sources of support. Please fill out the registration form in order to apply for funding. The deadline for full consideration for funding is July 12th.

QUESTIONS:

Please send an email to [log in to unmask] if you have questions about the conference.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Best,

Xuan Hien Nguyen

on behalf of the organizers

David Auckly