From: UT Dept. of Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:18 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 16 positions open with TWRA
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in the Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
16 Wildlife Officer Positions
Open with TWRA

Hello, FWF Alums!

A big opportunity has just popped up from TRWA. The State will be hiring 16 Wildlife Officers, and we wanted you to be aware.

Keep in touch
Like us on Facebook       View on Instagram
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries, 2431 Joe Johnson Drive, 274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building, Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html