From: Riker, II, Seth T. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:03 PM
To: Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunity: U of KY Natural Resources & Environmental Science

Dear Lisa,

I apologize for the cold email, but I see you are the Director of Graduate Studies at UT. I am reaching out because I thought you may know some folks who would be interested in the position below.

Would you mind sharing as you see fit?  We’d certainly appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
Seth

Seth Riker
Marketing and Communications Manager
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   T: 859-257-3469
W: www.uky.edu/grow<http://www.uky.edu/grow>   F: 859-257-5212
O: N6 Agricultural Science Center
S: 1100 South Limestone Lexington, KY 40546-0091

University of Kentucky College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
Center for Student Success

The University of Kentucky is seeking an academic coordinator for its Natural Resources and Environmental Science (NRES) bachelor of science Program. Responsibilities include:

  *   Teaching at least two courses
  *   Expanding internship and enrichment opportunities
  *   Coordinating program outcomes assessment
  *   Enrollment, scheduling, and catalog administration
  *   Managing communications with future students, current students, and NRES alumni
  *   Special projects as assigned

The deadline to apply is May 21.

For more information, visit https://ukjobs.uky.edu/postings/226875?fbclid=IwAR1-DuWDiEvgcAJscy3MlqdLJub9QneygvY3BuuPUOdpyAYCmwmP79R9wdc