Southern Region Colleagues,

It is a bit early to be discussing this, but it's time to plant the seed for everyone to start thinking...

Southern Region is on the schedule to host the National meeting for NERAOC in the spring of 2021.   It would be great if there is a state that would volunteer to host NERAOC in 2021.  From my experience on the planning committee there is a lot of support and resources to assist.

Our last two NERAOC meeting hosts were Texas and Louisiana (San Antonio 2017 & New Orleans 2013).

Looking forward to discussing with the group so that we can show off our great region once again.

Thanks!

Steve

Stephen Kleiber
Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
Virginia Tech College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
540.357.0146