Dear STC-ETC Colleagues,

If you would like to attend the Blakely banquet, Wednesday, May 1, 5:30 pm, The Lighthouse, Knoxville, 6800 Baum Drive, we still have a few seats available. The cost is $25.00 at the door. Cash or check accepted.

In addition, our webmaster, Tony Rivera, will be posting entries on the stc-etc website. You will greatly enjoy reading student entries from tech comm and science writing, graduate and undergraduate and meeting these talented students.

Please RSVP if you have not already done so. Hope to see you there!

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc.

"Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”

708.738.8178 cell