Geographers and Sustainers,

For those interested, please see the attached flier for details about the unveiling of a portable green wall designed by students in Plant Sciences.

MC

From: McRae, Ian Kwei
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:35 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Presentation - Green Wall Design and Construction // A Living Lab for UTK

Hi Mike,

I want to extend an invitation to you and your students to attend a presentation for PLSC 450 on the design and fabrication of the green wall prototype that we hope can be used by future classes for experimentation and experiential learning. The green wall will be completed in the next few weeks and will be paired with both a maintenance manual and a poster that can be displayed for the benefit of current and prospective students.

We are having the presentation on May 1st from 11-12 pm in Room 113 in the Plant Biotechnology Building.

A flier is attached with this email.

Best,

Ian

Visiting Professor

University of Tennessee, Department of Plant Sciences

ENVI-met Marketing and Business Representative

Essen, Germany