Dear undergraduates,

Let me slightly tweak the times in the email Dr. Li just circulated.  I apologize for any confusion.

The Department Award ceremony on April 25 will begin with a reception that will start at 3 pm or shortly thereafter in the Galleria of the Hodges Library.  The Galleria is the space in front of the Auditorium on the 1st floor.  The actual ceremony will begin at 3:35 or 3:40, and will conclude by 5:00 pm.

Please plan to join us!

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor