Geographers and Sustainers – See below for two paid opportunities through AmeriCorps for people with GIS and conservation experience.

MC

From: Matthew Cottam <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:15 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Intern Opportunities

Hello Michael,

My name is Matt Cottam and I am the Individual Placements Coordinator for the Southeast Conservation Corps based in Chattanooga. I am reaching out today about two paid internship opportunities that SECC is hosting in collaboration with the Chickamauga Chattanooga National Military Park.

These opportunities are available to individuals with GIS and Environmental Conservation experience. These are paid, six month, AmeriCorps positions so they are ideal for any recent graduates who have an interest in a career path with the land management agencies.

I have included a position description and a flyer for the positions in this email. The flyer is already formatted to be printed on an 8.5x11, in case you have anywhere to hang flyers.

The ideal start dates for these interns would be early to mid-June, so we are already feeling pressured by the clock to recruit and interview for these positions.

Thank you in advance for any help that you are able to provide in getting the word out!

All the best,

Matt

Matt Cottam

(he/him/his)

Individual Placements Coordinator and Admin Assistant

Southeast Conservation Corps

https://southeastconservationcorps.org/

https://www.facebook.com/southeastconservationcorps

SECC Logo. thumbnail