From: Club Geography at UT <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Li, Yingkui <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:14:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CLUBGGY] EUReCA 2019

Dear All,

Please join me to congratulate three of our undergraduates, Kelly Baar, Adriana Ford, and Megan Porter, who received awards in EUReCA 2019. Kelly Baar and Adriana Ford received the Office of Research & Engagement Silver Award and Award of Excellence in College of Arts & Sciences-Soil Sciences for their poster entitled “Solar Potential Impacts on Energy Poverty in Knox County, TN in 2018”. Megan Porter received Honorable Mention in College of Arts & Sciences-Soil Sciences for her poster titled “Convective Mode and Communication in Tennessee: Tornado Warning Challenges for Forecasting within the National Weather Service”.

Many congratulations to Kelly, Adriana, and Megan.

Yingkui

Yingkui Li, PhD
Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies