From: Shaw, Shih-Lung
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 4:29 PM
To: GeogFaculty; GeogGrads; Club Geography
Cc: Sinclair, Hunter; Ralston, Bruce Arthur; Shaw, Shih-Lung
Subject: Congratulations to Hunter Sinclair!

Dear All:

Please join me to congratulate Hunter Sinclair who has been elected to serve on the Board of the Transit Alliance of East Tennessee!  Hunter was nominated by former City Councilman Joe Hultquist and Director of UT Center for Transportation Research Dr. Dave Clarke and then was voted on by the board members unanimously to serve on the board.  This is a great honor to Hunter who is a first-year master’s student specializing in transportation in our graduate program.  Congratulations to Hunter!

Cheers,

Shih-Lung