Geographers and Sustainers,
Gale Fulton, Director of the School of Landscape Architecture, will be giving a presentation today in my Geography 311 labs. If any of you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in LA or are interested in taking Professor Fulton’s Visual Communications for Non-Majors course, this would be an excellent opportunity to learn more.

We’ll be in BGB 405 and Professor Fulton will be speaking to both lab sections, approximately 11:30 – 12:00 and 12:20 – 12:50.

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department
209A Burchfiel Geography Building