Geographers and Sustainers Presenting Posters at EURēCA,

Please see the recommendations below on academic posters. Poster printing deadline is Friday Morning before the contest (4/12).

  1. I would like the opportunity to brag about your research on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you don’t mind me stopping by your poster, please send me an email that contains the information on when and where you’ll be set up and I’ll make sure to visit and take some pictures. I’ll have photo release forms if you haven’t signed one before.

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator