Geographers and Sustainers,

Please see the note below from Alum Tim Kelly at KUB. They have a position open for someone with GIS experience.

MC

From: Timothy Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 6:04 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: UTK Geography Dept <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS job posting at KUB

Good morning Michael!

I am a proud graduate of the UTK Geography program.  I looked you up on the UTK Geography home page, and it looks like you would be a good person to pass this message on to graduating seniors.

Currently KUB has a position advertised for an individual with experience and/or education in the GIS field.  The minimum qualifications are a 2 year degree, but a 4 year is preferred.  I’ve attached the posting with further information.

For those wishing to apply, they can access the posting via the Career portal on KUB’s homepage (www.kub.org). If you could, please forward this message to the geography students.

Thank you, have a great day!

Tim Kelly
Gas Systems Engineering | Engineering Associate | Knoxville Utilities Board |
4505 Middlebrook Pike | Knoxville TN 37921-5599
865-558-2450 Office
865 320-2681 Mobile