Geographers and Sustainers,
Please see the note below from Alum Tim Kelly at KUB. They have a position open for someone with GIS experience.

MC

From: Timothy Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 6:04 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: UTK Geography Dept <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS job posting at KUB

Good morning Michael!

I am a proud graduate of the UTK Geography program.  I looked you up on the UTK Geography home page, and it looks like you would be a good person to pass this message on to graduating seniors.
Currently KUB has a position advertised for an individual with experience and/or education in the GIS field.  The minimum qualifications are a 2 year degree, but a 4 year is preferred.  I’ve attached the posting with further information.

For those wishing to apply, they can access the posting via the Career portal on KUB’s homepage (www.kub.org<http://www.kub.org>). If you could, please forward this message to the geography students.

Thank you, have a great day!
Tim Kelly
Gas Systems Engineering | Engineering Associate | Knoxville Utilities Board |
4505 Middlebrook Pike | Knoxville TN 37921-5599
865-558-2450 Office
865 320-2681 Mobile