Mark your calendar for the third annual CommuniCon!

Thursday, July 18
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Union

The planning committee is busy finalizing the full list of presenters, sessions, and interactive workshops and roundtables. More information and registration details will be announced in May.

We will have a PechaKucha session again this year, and we need YOUR submissions! The format for PechaKucha is 20 slides, 20 seconds each, on a topic you think would be interesting to our campus communicators. If you are interested in giving a PechaKucha presentation on a communications-related topic, please send me a paragraph describing the topic you want to present and your contact information via email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) by May 15. The committee will review and approve the topics and send confirmation notices by early June.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in July!

Emily Corum
Senior Project Manager
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing