FYI see below message

Also for those who do not know where Highlander Center is: it is at 1959 Highlander Way, New Market, TN 37820.

In Fall of 2017 when I taught the Survey of Adult education class that semester, our class visited the Center at our last class meeting –the Main office was the first place we visited and one of their staff showed us other buildings and shared with us the center’s history and current activities, very informative with updated info and very inspiring…it is very sad to learn such happening…

We as adult educators have a lot to do-in solidarity with our Highlander center colleagues!

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2019/04/04/highlander-center-has-survived-threats-from-ku-klux-klan-cas-walker-tennessee-legislators/3357077002/

Have a great day!

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dr. Qi Sun

Program Coordinator

Associate Professor

Co-Editor, Adult Education Quarterly (AEQ) (SSCI) Http://aeq.sagepub.com/

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex